SHIPPING COST – DELIVERY TIME – PAYMENTS – RETURN POLICY
All shipments are delivered by DPD Courier. Your phone number, as originally specified by yourself on the order form, will allow the courier to get in touch with you and agree the time of delivery. All shipments are securely packed and insured.
For orders until £78.99 the delivery cost is £5.90 (3-4 working days).
For orders over £79 the delivery is FREE, (3-4 working days).
PAYMENT TYPES AND TERMS
- Credit / Debit Cards: VISA, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro
- Please be informed that we charge our Customers in Pounds Sterling so if you are ordering from Ireland we are unable to tell you the price in Euro o this may depend on the exchange rate set up by your bank on the day that you are placing your order.
- Stripe: We are using Stripe Gateway for Online payment processing.
- We are happy to offer you a refund or an exchange if the product you are returning is in a fully resalable condition i.e. unopened and unused, and the return is made within up to 30 days from the date of purchase (date on the invoice). If the product is returned in a condition which is not fully resalable or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item. There are no returns of any discontinued or promotional items (if the terms of conditions of the promotion state the items are non-refundable or non-exchangeable).
- We cannot accept returned products 30 days after you have placed your order.
- All exchanged items will be charged a re-shipping fee unless they were faulty or shipped incorrectly by FM SHOP UK. Alternatively, exchanged products can be added to your next order which has to be placed within 30 days from the date when the items were returned back to us.
- If unwanted products are returned for a refund, you need to cover the shipping cost of sending the product back to us. Once we receive the items, we will cancel the original invoice and create a new one – without the returned products.
- If any products returned to us are on the non-returnable/non-exchangeable list or if the manufacturer fault is excluded, the items will be returned to you with your next order unless a shipping charge is paid to dispatch the products to you separately. Rejected items are kept for 3 months from the date the return has been received by us and if no order is placed and shipping charge is not paid, the items will be disposed of.
If you are returning items such as perfumes, shower gels, or any other liquids through Post Office please follow the procedure established by Royal Mail: Volume per item must not exceed 150ml. No more than four perfumes or aftershaves can be sent in any one package. The perfume or aftershave must be within its original retail packaging and then placed in strong outer packaging. The inner packaging must be packed, secured or cushioned to prevent breakage or leakage of their contents into the outer packaging.